Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Char Keow Teow with beef gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Char Keow Teow with beef gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Char Keow Teow with beef gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to char keow teow with beef gravy recipe. You can have char keow teow with beef gravy using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Char Keow Teow with beef gravy:
- Provide 200 g of fresh rice noodles (but if you can find fresh one use dry one and soaked in hot water about 30 min before use).
- Take 1 tbsp of dark soysauce.
- Get 250 g of minced beef.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1 cup of carrot (finely chopped).
- Use 1 cup of onion (finely chopped).
- Use 1 cup of broccoli (finely chopped).
- Use 1 of small tin chopped tomato.
- Get 2 of spring onions (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of soysauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Use 1 cup of water.
Steps to make Char Keow Teow with beef gravy:
- On a high heat wok, add cooking oil and garlic. Fried until garlic become golden then add minced beef, onion, carrot, broccoli and mix well..
- Add some fish sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce and sriracha sauce then then the heat down to low. Let it simmer..
- Add some tin tomato and spring onions then mix well. Then mix corn flour with water then pour into the wok, at the stage you need to mix really fast so the sauce get thicken and not become lumpy. If the sauce too dry add some water. Taste your sauce it should be salty, sweet, sour and a little kick from sriracha sauce..
- On a mixing bowl if you have fresh rice noodles, separately them with hand first then add some dark soy sauce and mix well. Make sure the sauce coated all of the noodles. If you have dry noodles that have been soak in hot water, rinse them out and add some dark soy sauce and make sure the dark soy sauce coated all the noodles..
- Then on another medium high heat pan or wok, add some cooking oil and then add noodles in. Quick stir fried and try to seperate the noodles add some salt and pepper..
- Plate up time, place some noodles on first then some beef minced gravy. You can top up with pickles chilli.
If you find this Char Keow Teow with beef gravy recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.