Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Suya(tsire) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Suya(tsire) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Suya(tsire) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to suya(tsire) recipe. To cook suya(tsire) you need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Suya(tsire):
- Take of Beef.
- Prepare of Suya spice.
- Use of Groundnut Oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Tools needed.
- Provide sticks of Skewers or.
Steps to make Suya(tsire):
- Soak the Suya sticks in cold water for at least 5 hours. So that the sticks will not burn during the roasting of the Suya..
- Cut the beef into very thin fillets..
- Then thread the fillets of beef on the Suya sticks..
- Put some groundnut oil in a bowl, add a small quantity of salt and stir. Using a cooking brush, rub the groundnut oil on the threaded fillets of beef.it help the Suya spice stick to the meat..
- In a wide dish, spread the Suya spice and dab the threaded fillets of beef in the spice so that the beef takes up as much of the spice as possible..
- Place all the now spiced beef in a flat plate, cover with a thin plastic film and leave to marinate for 1 hour. (do not refrigerate).
- After 1 hour, set your oven to preheat for 10 minutes. The settings should be Grill at 150°C or about 300°F.
- Place the beef flat on the oven rack and put in the oven to roast..
- After 15 – 20 minutes, flip the beef to roast the underside as well..
- Rub some of the remaining groundnut oil on both sides of the beef. Increase the oven temperature a bit and roast either side of the beef for 5 minutes each. That's it..
If you find this Suya(tsire) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.