Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken coconut soup recipe. To make spicy chicken coconut soup you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup:
- You need of Boneless Chicken Thighs.
- Use of chili oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of pepper.
- Use of cayenne pepper.
- Take of chili powder.
- Take of paprika.
- Get of coconut milk.
- Take of jalapenos, sliced keeping the seeds.
- Take of cilantro chopped.
- You need of Fish sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Lemongrass optional.
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup:
- Slice the chicken thighs length wise and season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, chili powder and paprika..
- Heat the chili oil in a pot and cook chicken until most of the liquid evaporates, flipping the chicken occassionally. About 20-30 minutes on medium heat..
- When chicken is done, add the coconut milk, jalapenos, cilantro, and lemongrass to the pot (ok if you do not have lemongrass as I've made this so many times without it and it still came out good)..
- Season with fish sauce to taste (this is pretty salty). I usually add about 1/8 cup of this and another tsp of salt..
- This will be pretty darn spicy, but you can always modify with less heat..
- I hope you enjoy this as much as I do..
If you find this Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.