Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Polenta with Ground Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Polenta with Ground Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to polenta with ground beef recipe. You can cook polenta with ground beef using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Polenta with Ground Beef:
- Take 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of yellow corn meal.
- You need 1 of cube beef boullion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sofrito (I use frozen goya and use 1/3 cup for a decent amount of flavor).
- Provide 1 of Tomato sauce (eyeball it. depends how soupy you want it).
Steps to make Polenta with Ground Beef:
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Then add 2 teaspoons of salt..
- While water is boiling, In a separate pan, brown the ground beef. Then drain. Add sofrito, crushed beef bullion cube, and tomato sauce. Let simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Gradually wish in the cornmeal into the boiling water then reduce heat to low. Cook until the mixture thickens, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes. (I can usually tell it's done when all the polenta comes off the pan together when I'm stirring it.) Once done, turn off the heat and add the butter letting it melt while stirring polenta..
- I usually serve the ground beef over the polenta. Enjoy!.
If you find this Polenta with Ground Beef recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.