Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies recipe. You can cook curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies:
- Use 3/4 lb of beef top sirloin steak.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of corn starch.
- Provide 3 slice of applewood smoked bacon.
- Provide 6 each of bay leafs.
- Use 1 can of artichoke hearts.
- Take 1 each of portabella mushroom.
- Take 6 of corn taco sliders tortillas.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 medium of sized carrots.
Steps to make Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies:
- Slice mushroom and carrots. Put bacon, mushroom, artichoke hearts, and carrots into saute pan with olive oil and bay leaves. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add 1/2 cup of water. Simmer on medium for about 20 minutes or until mushrooms absorb all the water..
- Meanwhile, have your sous chef slice the sirloin into 1/2 inch strips. Put in a mixing bowl. Coat with olive oil, thyme, curry powder, garlic, garam masala. Mix in 1/4 cup of coconut milk. Saute at medium heat for 10. Then add the rest of the coconut milk and corn starch to make gravy. Cook for 10 more minutes..
- Toast tortillas. Put sirloin into tortillas. Serve aside the vegetable blend. Pairs well with James Brown..
- Desert: Applesauce with cinnamon..
If you find this Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.