Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to savory stuffed sweet potatoes recipe. You can have savory stuffed sweet potatoes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes:
- Take 3 large of Sweet potatoes.
- Get 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Take 6 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1 of Fennel bulb.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow onion.
- Take of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide of Himalayan pink salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes:
- Stab each sweet potato several times; brush with olive oil, salt and pepper, and wrap in foil. Place in oven at 400° for 1 hour.
- While potatoes are cooking, prepare fennel onion jam. Heat oil in pan on medium..
- Chop fennel bulb and onion, then add to heated pan. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- After 30 minutes, add one strip of bacon, finely chopped, to your fennel/onion mixture. Stirring gently..
- In separate skillet, brown ground beef..
- After everything has cooked through, split potato and fill with beef, them top with your fennel onion jam..
If you find this Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.