Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Filipino Spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Filipino Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filipino Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino spaghetti recipe. To make filipino spaghetti you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Filipino Spaghetti:
- Prepare 1 packages of ground beef.
- Provide 2 can of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of spaghetti noodles.
- Get 1/2 packages of turkey dogs.
- Use 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
Steps to make Filipino Spaghetti:
- Cook noodle according to package directions..
- In a large pan cook onions until brown then add sliced turkey dogs. When browned add ground beef,cook until meat browns..
- Put cooked meat in a big bowl and depend on your ground beef you might want to drain some fat..
- In the same pan put cans of spaghetti sauce and brown sugar..stir and warm to a simmer..
- In the large bowl combine. meat, sauce, & noodles well..
- Melt your butter in a pan then add finely diced garlic cook for 2 mins and then cool in fridge or to room temp..
- Get any bread and toast in a toaster or oven then use garlic butter and spread..
- Serve spaghetti with garlic bread and enjoy:).
If you find this Filipino Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.