Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best ~Shamrock's Perfect Prime Rib Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ~Shamrock's Perfect Prime Rib Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ~shamrock's perfect prime rib roast recipe. To cook ~shamrock's perfect prime rib roast you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare ~Shamrock's Perfect Prime Rib Roast:
- You need of Main.
- Use of Prime Rib Roast (boneless & tied).
- Get of Spice Rub.
- Use of Sea Salt (or Kosher Salt).
- Provide of Coarse Black Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- Get of Onion Powder.
- Get of Paprika.
- Get of Italian Seasoning (or Dried Oregano).
- Get of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Provide of Ground Coffee (Instant is ok).
- Take of Horseradish Cream Sauce (Optional).
- Take of Horseradish.
- Take of Sour Cream.
- Use of Mayonnaise.
- Get of Optional.
- Use of Butter (1/2 Stick) (Optional).
Steps to make ~Shamrock's Perfect Prime Rib Roast:
- Night before cooking* Unwrap roast and cover in Spice Rub mix, rubbing it in. Place on plate and put in refrigerator (uncovered). This allows the roast to dry for a better crust..
- 2 Hours Before Roasting* Remove roast from refrigerator and place on counter to allow it to come to Room Temperature..
- 15 minutes Before Roasting * Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Place roast in Roasting Pan with rack. Roast for 20 minutes at 450°F..
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°F. Bake until internal temperature is 120-130 on meat thermometer (approximately 15 minutes per pound)..
- Remove from oven and place roast on aluminum foil on cutting board. Wrap entire roast tightly in foil for 30 minutes. Roast will continue to cook another 10 degrees..
- Make Horseradish Cream Sauce (Optional) while roast rests..
- After Roast has rested* Just before slicing roast, rub entire surface with butter. Slice roast in 1/2-1 inch slices. 4 lb. roast yields approximately 6 slices. Enjoy!.
If you find this ~Shamrock's Perfect Prime Rib Roast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.