Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez spaghetti & meatballs recipe. You can cook mike's ez spaghetti & meatballs using 29 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs:
- Use of ● For The Red Sauce.
- Use 2 (1 Pound) of Jars [of your favorite spaghetti or marinara sauce].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Viadailla Onions.
- Get 1 of EX LG Firm Beefeater Tomato [chopped].
- Get 1 (14 oz) of Can Artichoke Hearts.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Red Onions.
- Take 2 Cups of Fresh Spinach [stems removed].
- Use 1 Cup of Fresh Mushrooms [thick sliced].
- Get 1 (14 oz) of Can Diced Tomatoes.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Parmasean Cheese.
- Take 6 of LG Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed & fine minced].
- Get 2 of LG Stalks Celery [chopped].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Fennel.
- Get of ● For The Meatballs.
- You need 1 Pound of Ground Sausage.
- Take 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- Use 2 tbsp of Fresh Basil [+ reserves for garnish].
- Take 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 2 Cups of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- Take of Garden Wedge Salads [with bacon slivers].
- Take Slices of Thick Garlic Bread.
- Take of Fresh Italian Parsley [garnish].
- Use as needed of Parmasean Cheese.
- Get as needed of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Get as needed of Noodles [your choice].
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs:
- Create your meatballs by mixing everything together in the ● Meatball section well. Mold into small balls..
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Chop all fresh vegetables and place in a large pot..
- Add in your favorite spaghetti or marinara sauce..
- Simmer for 30 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Add in meatballs. Simmer 10 minutes longer..
- Boil your noodles as per manufactures directions. Add a dash of salt and olive oil to your water. Stir occasionally..
- Top with fresh basil, parsley, Parmasean and Mozzarella Cheese..
- Serve hot with crispy garlic bread and a fresh wedge garden salad. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.