Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded potato soup recipe. To cook loaded potato soup you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Loaded Potato Soup:
- Provide of Yukon Gold Potatoes (Diced).
- You need of Large Yellow or Sweet Onion (Diced).
- Provide of Garlic.
- Get of Butter.
- Get of All Purpose Flour.
- Provide of Whole Milk.
- Take of Chicken Broth.
- You need of Bacon.
- Take of Sour Cream.
- Use of Shredded Cheese (Sharp Cheddar, Mild Cheddar, Muenster).
- Get of Chicken Bouillon Cubes.
- Prepare of Black Pepper (Or To Taste).
- Get of Salt (To Taste).
- You need of Green Onions (Diced) (Garnish).
Instructions to make Loaded Potato Soup:
- Scrub and Dice Potatoes. Place in a bowl of cold water and set aside. Dice onion, set aside..
- Cut bacon into 1" pieces or so. Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp. Set aside on a paper towel lined plate. Reserve around 1 Tbsp of bacon grease. Shred Cheeses and set aside..
- Heat a large Stock Pot to Medium Heat, add Butter and 1 Tbsp of Bacon Grease. Add Yellow Onions. Cook until translucent, about 5 – 6 Minutes. Add Garlic, cook until fragrant, about 1 – 2 Minutes..
- Add All Purpose Flour and whisk constantly for about 1 Minute. Add Milk slowly while whisking. Add Chicken Broth, Chicken Bouillon, and strained Potatoes. Bring to a boil, then simmer over Medium to Medium Low Heat for 20 Minutes..
- Add Sour Cream, 3/4 of the Cheese, 1/2 of the Bacon. Stir and Cook another few minutes. Taste for seasoning. Add more Salt or Pepper, if needed..
- Ladle into a bowl, and top with some Green Onions, Cheese, and Bacon. Enjoy!.
If you find this Loaded Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.