Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup recipe. To cook easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup:
- Get 1 of 26 oz container of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 bag of pre cut carrot slices.
- Provide 4 of stock celery cut up.
- Provide 10 cup of water.
- Use 2 of or 3 uncooked boneless chicken breasts.
- Take 10 of chicken flavored bouillon cubes.
- Take 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Use 1 bag of no yolk egg noodles.
Steps to make Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup:
- Put water, chicken stock, bouillon cubes, celery, carrots, salt, pepper and chicken breast in large slow cooker..
- Let cook on high for 4 hours or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Remove chicken and shread with a fork..
- Put chicken back in and add egg noodles. Let cook for about 20 more minutes on low..
- Serve and enjoy! :-).
If you find this Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.