Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot creamy italian chicken tomato soup recipe. You can cook crock pot creamy italian chicken tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup:
- You need 3 large of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 of (14 ounce) can coconut milk (full fat).
- Provide 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 1 of (14 ounce)can diced tomatoes (add the juice).
- You need 1 of 8 ounce can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Use 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sea salt (more to taste).
- Prepare 1 of fresh ground pepper to taste.
Steps to make Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup:
- Mix coconut milk, chicken broth, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes along with seasonings in your crock pot. Add chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-9 hours or on HIGH for 4-6 hours or until chicken shreds easily. Shred chicken and return to crock pot. Keep warm until ready to serve..
If you find this Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.