Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Flavoured Seafood Miso Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Flavoured Seafood Miso Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry flavoured seafood miso soup recipe. You can have curry flavoured seafood miso soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Flavoured Seafood Miso Soup:
- You need 2 cups of Dashi Stock *OR 2 cups Water & 1 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- Take 1 of Potatoes *cut into small pieces.
- Provide 1 of Bok Choy OR 2 Cabbage Leaves *cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 200-300 g of Seafood *I used Prawns, Squid Rings and Fish.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Miso *alter the amount according to the saltiness of the Miso you use.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Curry Powder *Asian Curry Powder recommended.
- Get 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Instructions to make Curry Flavoured Seafood Miso Soup:
- Heat Dashi Stock (OR Water & Dashi Powder) and Potato in a large saucepan or a pot. When Potato is half-cooked, add Bok Choy (OR Cabbage) and cook for a few minutes..
- Add Seafood and cook for 1-2 minutes, then add Miso and Curry Powder. Remove the soup from the heat just before it starts to boil. Sprinkle with Spring Onion..
- Enjoy with freshly cooked Rice. You can pour this soup over freshly cooked rice. That’s the way I like to eat this soup..
If you find this Curry Flavoured Seafood Miso Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.