Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato and Ground beef Gratin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato and Ground beef Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and Ground beef Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and ground beef gratin recipe. To cook potato and ground beef gratin you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato and Ground beef Gratin:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- Provide 6 of potatoes, boiled.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 3 of stems of fresh Thyme.
- Use 1/4 c of finely chopped onion.
- You need 3 Tbsp of flour.
- Get 3 cups of milk.
- Take 3 cups of shedded cheese.
- Use 3 Tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Potato and Ground beef Gratin:
- Brown ground beef, or turkey. Drain off access grease when done. Add salt and pepper to meat..
- Take boiIed potatoes and mash them..
- In saucepan melt butter and add chopped onion stir for 2 minutes..
- Add in flour and Thyme stir until bubbly remove from heat..
- Add milk place back on heat and stir until bubbly..
- Add 2 cups of shedded cheese. Stir until melted and smooth. Turn heat off. Remove from heat..
- In a greased 13 x 9 dish layer half of the potatoes, top with meat, top with remaining potatoes. Pour cheese sauce on top. Bake for 30 min covered..
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for 15min..
If you find this Potato and Ground beef Gratin recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.