Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Various minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded broccoli & cheese soup recipe. To cook loaded broccoli & cheese soup you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup:
- Get 2-14.5 oz. of cans of chicken broth.
- You need 2-8 of – oz. of mild cheddar cheese.
- Provide 8 of – Small to medium potatoes (Idaho Reds are nice).
- Provide 1 Bag of small carrots.
- Prepare 2 of – Tsp of onion powder.
- Take 3 of – Small heads of broccoli.
- Provide 5 of – Tbs. of butter.
- Get 1/3 of – Cups of flower.
- Provide 4 of – Cups of milk.
- You need 1 of – Tsp. of salt.
- Take 1 of – Tsp. of garlic pepper.
Steps to make Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup:
- In a large pot combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes and onion powder..
- Bring to a boil, cover and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan, whisk in flour and cook until golden brown.
- Whisk in milk and cook until sauce thickens (about 15 minutes).
- Add cheese and stir until it's all melted, add salt and garlic pepper.
- Pour cheese sauce into large pot of chicken broth and broccoli stir until combined.
- Add more milk to get a more thinner consistency and additional salt and garlic pepper to taste.
If you find this Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.