Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta recipe. You can have slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta:
- Get of dried hurst 15 bean soup mix with seasoning packet.
- Provide of Optional 👇.
- Get of baking soda plus enough water to soak beans overnight.
- Prepare of diced ham or 2 to 3 ham hocks.
- You need of small yellow onion diced.
- Take of carrots peeled and diced.
- Prepare of celery peeled and diced.
- Prepare of garlic minced.
- Prepare of butter.
- Provide of dried basil.
- You need of black pepper.
- Use of dried thyme.
- Get of bay leaf.
- Take of water.
- You need of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need of can Italian flavored diced tomatoes or use petite >.
- Use of tomatoes with 1 tsp. Italian seasonings mixed in.
- Provide of salt.
- Prepare of chopped kale.
- Use of lemon juiced.
- You need of hot sauce.
- Use of (Optional)1 1/2 cups ditalina pasta.
- Provide of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta:
- Place the beans in a colander and sort out any debris, rinse beans and either add to slow cooker or to a pot and cover with water and add 1 teaspoon baking soda and let it sit overnight it's optional but i prefer it..
- If you soaked the beans give them a quick rinse and add to slow cooker.
- Add in ham, onion, carrots, celery, garlic, butter, basil, thyme, pepper, bay leaf, broth and water.
- Cover slow cooker and don't open lid while cooking. Set on high for 8 hours.
- After 8 hours remove bay leaf and shred ham hocks if used and discard bone and add in tomatoes, hot sauce, kale, salt, lemon juice and pasta if adding. Stir up and cover and cook for 20 more minutes and then stir in flavor packet that was in with the beans. Serve and top with some Parmesan cheese if desired. It's also great with buttered cornbread on the side. Enjoy !.
If you find this Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.