Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Black bean and chicken fiesta soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black bean and chicken fiesta soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black bean and chicken fiesta soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean and chicken fiesta soup recipe. You can have black bean and chicken fiesta soup using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Black bean and chicken fiesta soup:
- Use of main.
- You need 3 of or 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast sliced in half the long way(if your breast are small you may need more pieces).
- You need 2 can of chicken broth.
- You need 2 can of fiesta style corn.
- Prepare 2 can of Black beans.
- Get 1 large of can (12 oz) crushed tomatoes.
- Use 2 can of diced green chile 4oz.
- Use 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 small of container sour cream.
- You need 1 packages of shredded cheese (i used taco blend).
- Get 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Use 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 4 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Take of spices.
- Take 2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Get 1 of to taste: garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, red pepper flakes, taco seasoning.
Instructions to make Black bean and chicken fiesta soup:
- In a pot heat 2 tbsp of oil add all chicken let simmer add spices and 1can of broth. Simmer on medium heat covered with lid..
- In a stock pot add 2 tbsp oil and chopped onion cook until tender.
- Open all cans add to stock pot. Add taco seasoning packs and stir simmer on low to medium heat..
- Cube your chicken breast add to stock pot. Be careful you may need to let chicken cool first..
- Pour broth from chicken into stock pot stir add more spices if needed. Add second can of broth and bouillon cubes if needed. Taste your soup to see what's missing..
- Simmer on low for 1 hour stirring frequently..
- Serve hot and enjoy! Great in the winter months..
- I topped my soup with fresh cilantro, cheese, & sour cream delicious! I also made some cheese quesadillas to make this more a meal yum!.
- Other toppings suggestions: avocado, jalapenos, green onions, or black olives..
If you find this Black bean and chicken fiesta soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.