Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quinoa Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa chicken soup recipe. You can cook quinoa chicken soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quinoa Chicken Soup:
- Provide 100 gms of boneless chicken shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of Quinoa.
- You need 1 of Onion thinly sliced.
- Provide 3 of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- Provide 1 of carrot sliced.
- Use 1/2 cup of Broccoli florets.
- Get 3 tbsps of coriander stalks chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of cracked peppercorns.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 3 cups of water or as required.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Quinoa Chicken Soup:
- Wash the quinoa for 3-4 times in water and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the onion, garlic, dried basil, thyme, coriander stalks, season with salt and saute for 2 mins..
- Add the washed quinoa and saute for 2-3 mins. Add water as required and cook for about 15 mins..
- Add the shredded chicken and cook for 5-7 mins..
- Adjust the consistency by adding water if required and add the carrot and broccoli and cook for 3-5 mins..
- Add chopped coriander leaves, cracked peppercorns, lemon juice and season with salt and take off the heat..
- Garnish with few chopped coriander leaves and serve..
If you find this Quinoa Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.