Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy homemade potato gnocchi recipe. You can cook easy homemade potato gnocchi using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi:
- Take 5 of ☆ Potatoes.
- Provide 100 grams of ☆ Flour.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 100 grams of Beef and pork ground meat.
- Use 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 1 of ◇ Soup stock cube.
- Use 1 can of ◇ Canned tomato.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ◇ Ketchup.
- Use 1 tbsp of ◇ Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce.
- Use 3 of to 5 tablespoons ◇ Sugar.
- Use 3 pinch of ◇ Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Grated cheese, basil, pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi:
- Boil water in a pot. Peel the potatoes and cut into bite-sizes. Soak the potatoes in water..
- When the water boils, add a pinch of salt and cook the potatoes until soft..
- When cooked, drain in a colander. Transfer into a bowl and mash with a masher..
- When mostly cooled, add the flour and knead well with your hands..
- Gather the gnocchi dough together. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into long sausage shapes. Cut into 1.5 – 2 cm rounds..
- Roll up the cut pieces into a ball. Press onto the back of a fork to flatten and make grooved patterns on their surfaces. Do the same for both sides..
- Boil some water in a pot, and cook the gnocchi..
- When the gnocchi floats to the top, drain in a colander..
- [ Meat sauce: ] Mince the onion and garlic..
- Spread some oil in a frying pan and sauté the garlic until fragrant. Add the onion and mixed ground meat, and sauté well over medium heat..
- When cooked, add all ◇ ingredients and simmer to reduce until thick..
- Add the cooked gnocchi into the frying pan with the meat sauce and bring everything to a simmer to finish..
- Serve with grated cheese, basil, black pepper, or tabasco to your liking..
If you find this Easy Homemade Potato Gnocchi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.