Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. To make chicken tortilla soup you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Prepare of large yellow or white onion chopped.
- You need of garlic minced.
- Provide of carrot diced.
- Use of Poblano pepper diced.
- Get of corn tortillas cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare of frozen corn.
- Provide of tomato paste.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes 14.5 oz. can.
- You need of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Take of salt or to taste.
- Use of pepper.
- Use of olive oil or veg oil.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- Prepare of chicken ingredients.
- Provide of chicken tenders.
- Take of ground cumin.
- You need of salt.
- Take of pepper.
- Use of olive oil or veg oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- For the chicken tenders, add all ingredients under chicken ingredients to a zip lock bag and marinade for 20 min minimum..
- Saute chicken in sautee pan on medium high heat. No need to add oil, there is plenty in the marinade. About 4 min the first side and about 3 min the second until golden brown. Let rest for a couple minutes before slicing and dicing to serve over soup as the topping..
- For the soup….Sautee in oil the carrots, poblano pepper and onion on medium high heat about 7 to 10 minutes til translucent..
- When translucent add garlic, stir and cook for 30 seconds..
- Add tomatoe paste and stir until incorporated into veggies. Add salt, pepper and cumin. Stir..
- Add cilantro, chicken stock, diced tomatoes, corn and tortillas. Stir and turn to low medium heat. Cook for 20 min..
- Turn off stove, using a hand blender, blend until desired consistency. I do it half way so there is texture. If you choose a creamier and smoother texture then keep going. You can also use a stand blender mixing in batches..
- You can choose to top with ingriendents such as sour cream, avocado, chopped cilantro, lime or shredded cheese and of course your chicken! For extra texture garnish with crushed tortilla chips..
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.