Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect French tomato soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french tomato soup recipe. You can have french tomato soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook French tomato soup:
- Provide of butter.
- Prepare of onion.
- Use of tomatoes,peeled and quartered.
- Take of water.
- You need of bay leaf.
- Use of garlic, pressed.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of rice.
- Provide of vegeta, for seasoning.
- Take of potato, peeled and diced.
Steps to make French tomato soup:
- melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. saute onions in the butter until tender and lightly browned, about 10min.
- add the tomatoes and continue cooking for 10 more minutes, stirring frequently. sometimes I have really lazy days and dont feel like peeling and cutting the tomatoes if your having a day like that sometimes I use two 800mL cans of diced tomatoes..
- add the potato and 3 cups of water..
- season with the bay leaf, garlic, salt and Vegeta. bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered for about 15-20min..
- stir in the remaining water and bring to a boil again. discard bay leaf. you may strain the solids and puree the vegetables in food processor or blender and stir them back or you may just leave as it is depending on how you like your soup..
- add the rice cover and simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes or until rice is tender. serve hot and with shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
If you find this French tomato soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.