Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect chicken tortilla soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best chicken tortilla soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken tortilla soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. To cook chicken tortilla soup you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make chicken tortilla soup:
- Take 2 lb of chicken.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 box of frozen corn.
- Take 1 can of black beans.
- Use 1 bunch of green onions.
Steps to make chicken tortilla soup:
- prepare chicken ahead of time.
- meanwhile sautee onion and jalapeno in veggie oil till soft.
- then add the remaining ingredients.
- I baked my chicken in a 350° oven smothed in a spicy tomato sauce for 45 minutes and shread by hand to keep it moist.
- then at last garnish with your choice of topping green onions, cilantro, avocado, sour cream, and don't forget the chips.
If you find this chicken tortilla soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.