Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Beef Bourguignon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Beef Bourguignon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot beef bourguignon recipe. To cook crockpot beef bourguignon you need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Beef Bourguignon:
- Get of scrumptous!.
- Use 3 lb of beef stew meat.
- You need 6 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 4 of carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Get 1 lb of mushrooms (whichever u choose) sliced in quarters if buying whole.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped or sliced.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 cup of pinot noir red wine.
- Take 3 cup of beef broth.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of creole seasoning (or to ur taste).
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Get 1 envelope of lipton mushroom onion soup mix.
- Use 1/2 of beef bullion cube (not the hard salty small ones).
- Take 3 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of or so of water (u dont want it watery or too thick).
Steps to make Crockpot Beef Bourguignon:
- Fry bacon in pan, drain and crumble, set aside. Pat beef dry. Season beef with montreal seasoning and let marinade for 1 hour or even overnight in a ziplock bag..
- Brown beef in a skillet with a little veg oil, small batches at a time u dont want to over crowd the pan it wont brown evenly! After browning transfer to crockpot..
- After the meat is in the crockpot add ur bacon, carrots, onion, garlic, mushrooms.
- Add ur seasonings including the thyme, bay leaf, bullion and mushroom onion soup pack, then add tomato paste to ur wine and stir together, pour wine and broth in and stir.
- Turn crockpot on 4-6 hours and let her go! 30 minutes before its done mix ur flour and water together (making sure there are no lumps) and mix into beef and let her finish ripping! Serve over hot buttery mashed potatoes and fresh french bread to sop up that delicious red wine gravy. Garnish with dried parsley. Enjoy! 😉👌💣🍴❤❤.
If you find this Crockpot Beef Bourguignon recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.