Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Twist on Lebanese Sfiha (Meat Pies) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Twist on Lebanese Sfiha (Meat Pies) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Twist on Lebanese Sfiha (Meat Pies) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to twist on lebanese sfiha (meat pies) recipe. You can have twist on lebanese sfiha (meat pies) using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Twist on Lebanese Sfiha (Meat Pies):
- You need 2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Provide 2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of warm water.
- Use 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped finely.
- Provide 1 small of green pepper, chopped finely.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 2 tsp of seven spices Or Allspice.
- Use 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of pomegranate syrup.
Steps to make Twist on Lebanese Sfiha (Meat Pies):
- Mix all the ingredients up to the warm water. Add enough warm water to make a dough that is not sticky. Cover and let rise for 2 hours..
- Brown meat in a pot on the stove top..
- Add onions, green pepper, and salt. Cook for about 5 min. or until onions become translucent..
- Add all the spices and mix for another 3 min..
- Add pomegranate syrup, which can be found in the middle eastern sections at your grocery store.Mix and let cook for an additional 2 min..
- Let mixture cool..
- When dough has doubled in size, take it all out onto a floured surface and break off into little balls..
- Cover them with a cloth and begin rolling out one ball into a flat round..
- Scoop 1 teaspoon of cooled meat mixture onto the center of the flat round..
- Pinch edges to make it look like an eye..
- Place on an oiled pan. Continue with the rest of the dough balls..
- Bake at 350° on the bottom rack first. Make sure the bottoms are browned. Then put them on the top rack and brown the tops..
- Serve next to some Greek Yogurt. Great to dip..
If you find this Twist on Lebanese Sfiha (Meat Pies) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.