Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Dum keema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dum keema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dum keema recipe. You can have dum keema using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dum keema:
- Get 500 gr of Ground beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Green chilli paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of onion paste.
- Get 12-15 of almond paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of yogurt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of raw papaya paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 3 tbsp of roasted gram flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of whole spice powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of heaped coriander powder.
- Use of Dry roast and grind.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 of black cardamom.
- You need 3 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 3 of button chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 2 inch of piece cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Nut meg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mace.
Instructions to make Dum keema:
- Beef should be finely grounded and free of any water..
- Add papaya paste, garlic ginger paste, salt, chilli powder, garlic powder, whole spice powder, turmeric and coriander powder. Mix well..
- Smoke ground beef with a piece of charcoal and set it aside for at least 1 hour..
- After 1 hour remove coal, mix all the other ingredients in mince beef..
- Marinate for at least 2 hours..
- Heat oil in a pan to shallow fry. Make kababs of your desire shape. Shallow fry on medium heat until done..
If you find this Dum keema recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.