Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread recipe. To cook stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread:
- Get 2.5 lb of corned beef roast.
- Prepare of Sliced banana peppers.
- Use of Spicy brown mustard.
- You need of Saurkraut.
- You need of Egg wash for bread.
- Provide 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Use of Bread mixture.
- Provide 4 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Get 2 1/4 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Spicey brown mustard.
Steps to make Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread:
- Prepare bread:Dissolve your yeast in your warm water in a large bowl. Stir together for about 1 minute until mostly combined. Add in your salt, sugar and butter and stir everything together. Add in your flour, 1 cup at a time until dough is thick and no longer sticky. Add more flour 1 TBS at a time if needed to make sure dough isn't sticky. (Poke dough with your finger, and dough should bounce back – then it is ready).
- Lightly flour a flat surface. Knead your dough for 3 minutes and form into a ball. Oil a large bowl with nonstick spray and place dough in. Cover bowl with a towel and place in a warm area..
- Punch down and roll out place roast in center slicing edges of dough to create pieces you can braid..
- Put sauerkraut, dabs of spicey brown mustard and then braid the dough over the top of the roast..
- Egg wash the dough and let rest for 30 minutes. Then bake in oven at 375° for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Remove from oven just before serving add sliced banana peppers then serve..
If you find this Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.