Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Spaetzle Soup (EASY 30 Minute Meal) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Spaetzle Soup (EASY 30 Minute Meal) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Spaetzle Soup (EASY 30 Minute Meal) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken spaetzle soup (easy 30 minute meal) recipe. To cook chicken spaetzle soup (easy 30 minute meal) you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Spaetzle Soup (EASY 30 Minute Meal):
- You need of Initially boiled together.
- You need 1 large of soup pot.
- Get 10 cup of water.
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of cubed chicken (I prefer half breast / half thigh -for flavor).
- Provide 2 tsp of garlic paste or equivalent fresh garlic to taste.
- Provide 2 tsp of minced oregano (FRESH is Highly Recommended).
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt (I prefer Kosher/Sea salt).
- Provide of ground pepper (I prefer fresh ground peppercorns).
- Prepare of Fresh veggies, etc.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of large diced carrots or whole baby carrots.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of large chopped celery.
- Provide of Once Boiling Begins.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chicken Better Than Bouillon or equivalent (**Diluted broth is NOT a substitute**).
- Provide 1 packages of 12 to 16 ounce, Dry Uncooked Spaetzle (available in most groceries, sometimes in the Kosher section).
- Prepare of Optional "To Taste" , prior to serving.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter (**This ingredient is OPTIONAL**).
- Take 1/2 tbsp of lemon or lime for a little extra zesty flavor (**OPTIONAL ingredient**).
Instructions to make Chicken Spaetzle Soup (EASY 30 Minute Meal):
- Cube chicken.
- In large soup pot, combine ALL "Initially Boiled Together" ingredients and bring to a boil…
- While bringing pot to boil, cut/prepare vegetables and spices..
- Once pot reaches boil, add "Fresh Veggies" and items from "Once Boiling Begins" and return to a boil..
- Once Boiling is reached again, reduce heat and maintain an UNCOVERED low boil..
- Set timer for 15 minutes while stirring pot regularly and monitoring soup to make sure low boil is maintained and ingredients are not sticking to bottom of pot..
- Once timer rings, check Spaetzle for desired consistency (firm al dente is optimal in my experience, as the Spaetzle will continue to soften as it cools in pot). If needed, cook an additional 1 to 3 minutes or as your desired consistency requires. PLEASE REMEMBER to stop cooking the Spaetzle when it is moderately more firm than your desired finished consistency..
- Turn off burner and remove pot from heat..
- Once you have checked the Spaetzle, carefully taste the broth and add salt or pepper to taste. At this point, prior to serving, you may add the butter and/or the lemon/lime juice to taste..
- Serve and enjoy. We enjoy hearty French and Sourdough breads with the soup as well..
If you find this Chicken Spaetzle Soup (EASY 30 Minute Meal) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.