Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to country chicken soup/nattu kozhi rasam recipe. You can cook country chicken soup/nattu kozhi rasam using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam:
- Take 1/2 kg of Country Chicken.
- Provide 3 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Take 12 of Shallots roughly chopped.
- Take 6 of Curry leaves few.
- You need 5 of Garlic pods roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of Green Chilli.
- Provide 1 of Medium Size Tomato finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Provide -as per your taste of Salt.
- Provide as required of Water-.
- Provide As needed of Coriander leaves few.
Instructions to make Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam:
- Wash and clean the chicken pieces..
- Place a pressure cooker in the stove. Add oil. Once oil gets heat, keep the flame in medium. Add shallots and curry leaves. Saute till shallots becomes translucent..
- Add garlic and saute for a minute. Then add green chilli..
- Add tomatoes and ginger garlic paste. Saute for 2 mins..
- Add the chicken pieces and saute for 5 mins in medium flame..
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, pepper powder and salt. Mix well. Saute for 5 mins..
- Add water. Close the cooker with a lid and leave for 10 whistles. Once the pressure goes off open the lid..
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Transfer to a bowl. Serve hot. If needed add extra pepper powder..
If you find this Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.