Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Scain's Rigatoni Bolognese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scain's Rigatoni Bolognese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scain's rigatoni bolognese recipe. You can cook scain's rigatoni bolognese using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Scain's Rigatoni Bolognese:
- You need of ground beef.
- Use of olive oil.
- Use of celery stalks, chopped.
- Provide of carrot, chopped.
- Use of shallot, chopped.
- Use of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide of red pepper, chopped.
- Use of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Use of tomato paste.
- Prepare of white wine.
- Provide of mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Get of heavy cream.
- Get of pepper.
- Get of salt.
- Get of basil, for garnish.
- Take of rigatoni pasta.
- Use of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Scain's Rigatoni Bolognese:
- Add olive oil to a large skillet on medium heat. Add celery, carrot, shallot, red pepper. Cook 5 min.
- Add garlic, ground beef, salt and pepper. Once meat is browned, add can of tomatoes, paste, wine and oregano. Cook on a simmer for about 20 min..
- Add mascarpone and heavy cream, turn heat to low. Stir, then cover. Cook 10 min..
- Boil water for pasta, cook until all dente and drain. Add to skillet. Let cook a few min stirring so sauce gets in the rigatoni..
- To serve, garnish with parm and basil..
If you find this Scain's Rigatoni Bolognese recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.