Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best easy soup can be made into stew as well recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to easy soup can be made into stew as well recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy soup can be made into stew as well recipe. To cook easy soup can be made into stew as well you only need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make easy soup can be made into stew as well:
- Prepare of Main ingrediants.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 large of chopped onions.
- Provide 1 1/2 kg of chicken breast cleaned and cut into chunks or squares.
- Use 2 pinch of salt and chicken spices. I usually add mixed herb spices as well for extra flavour.
- Get 1 of packet of chicken and noodle soup. Knorr is usually the best.
- Provide of Vegetables.
- Take 2 large of carrots unpealed and cut into thick pieces.
- You need 3 medium of sized potatoes unpealed cut into equal portions.
- Prepare 1 of packet of baby corn.
- You need 1 cup of frozen mixed veg prefferably something with green beans and broccoli.
- Provide 2 cup of shredded cabbage (optional).
- You need of Optional Side Serves.
- You need 1 of white or brown rice with the stew.
- Take 4 large of fresh breadrolls wholewheat usually does the trick.
- You need 1 medium of sized pumpkin unpealed and grilled in oven.
Instructions to make easy soup can be made into stew as well:
- heat stove to around medium heat. Add the chopped onions. Brown the onions till light golden brown colour.
- add the chicken cubes along with the salt and mixed spices of your choice.
- cook for around 10 -15 minutes or until chicken is white in colour.
- mix the cup of soup with warm – boiling water. Add to pot. Stir and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- add around 1 litre of boiling water, along with your potatoes carrots and corn. Add the mixed veg once carrots are semi soft as the mixed veg cook quickly.
- Taste your food. The vegetables soak up the spices and salt if u feel it needs more seasoning add some more.
- Make sure to cover with the lid as this allows the flavour to be sealed in. allow to boil for 45 minutes or until the potatoes and vegetables have softened.
- if you wish to eat this as a stew, lessen the amount of water u add. Once fully cooked mix 1 – 2 tablespoon of corn flower into 1 tablespoon of cold water and add to the soup to thicken. Best served on fluffy white rice.
- Soup is best served with warm bread rolls, lightly buttered with margerine. Amazing to eat the following day as left overs.
- with this I made it into a stew served with roasted pumpkin.
- pumpkin chopped into squares. Baked in the oven at 180°F. Add 2 teaspoons drizzled olive oil. 2 teaspoons sugar. 1 teaspoon salt and spices. Turn regularly to avoid over cooking or burning.
If you find this easy soup can be made into stew as well recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.