Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can cook instant pot chicken tortilla soup using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Provide of chicken breast and/or thighs.
- Use of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of onion, diced.
- Take of carrots, peeled and diced.
- Use of medium red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare of can diced green chilies.
- Provide of can diced tomatoes.
- Take of can tomato sauce.
- Use of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- Provide of cumin.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of bay leaves.
- Take of chicken broth.
- Take of rapunzel broth cubes.
- Prepare of chopped cilantro.
- You need of lime juiced.
- Provide of Toppings: tortilla chips, diced avocado, shredded Mexican cheese.
Steps to make Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Saute chicken until brown on all sides. *Don't brown if it's frozen. Add the chicken after the veges are sauteed..
- Add the onion, carrots, garlic, and red bell pepper. Saute for 5 minutes..
- Add the canned ingredients..
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the fresh cilantro..
- Put the lid on the instant pot and place the vent to seal. Press cancel, then press the Soup button. 30 minutes should appear..
- When the soup is done cooking, allow the pressure to naturally release for 15 min, then carefully release remaining pressure..
- Add the chopped cilantro and lime juice..
- Serve with desired toppings!.
If you find this Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.