Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Spaetzle Soup (EASY 30 Minute Meal) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Spaetzle Soup (EASY 30 Minute Meal) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken spaetzle soup (easy 30 minute meal) recipe. To cook chicken spaetzle soup (easy 30 minute meal) you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Spaetzle Soup (EASY 30 Minute Meal):
- Take of Initially boiled together.
- Get of soup pot.
- Provide of water.
- You need of cubed chicken (I prefer half breast / half thigh -for flavor).
- Take of garlic paste or equivalent fresh garlic to taste.
- Take of minced oregano (FRESH is Highly Recommended).
- Provide of salt (I prefer Kosher/Sea salt).
- Take of ground pepper (I prefer fresh ground peppercorns).
- Provide of Fresh veggies, etc.
- Get of large diced carrots or whole baby carrots.
- You need of large chopped celery.
- Get of Once Boiling Begins.
- Prepare of Chicken Better Than Bouillon or equivalent (**Diluted broth is NOT a substitute**).
- Use of 12 to 16 ounce, Dry Uncooked Spaetzle (available in most groceries, sometimes in the Kosher section).
- Take of Optional "To Taste" , prior to serving.
- Use of Butter (**This ingredient is OPTIONAL**).
- Get of lemon or lime for a little extra zesty flavor (**OPTIONAL ingredient**).
Instructions to make Chicken Spaetzle Soup (EASY 30 Minute Meal):
- Cube chicken.
- In large soup pot, combine ALL "Initially Boiled Together" ingredients and bring to a boil…
- While bringing pot to boil, cut/prepare vegetables and spices..
- Once pot reaches boil, add "Fresh Veggies" and items from "Once Boiling Begins" and return to a boil..
- Once Boiling is reached again, reduce heat and maintain an UNCOVERED low boil..
- Set timer for 15 minutes while stirring pot regularly and monitoring soup to make sure low boil is maintained and ingredients are not sticking to bottom of pot..
- Once timer rings, check Spaetzle for desired consistency (firm al dente is optimal in my experience, as the Spaetzle will continue to soften as it cools in pot). If needed, cook an additional 1 to 3 minutes or as your desired consistency requires. PLEASE REMEMBER to stop cooking the Spaetzle when it is moderately more firm than your desired finished consistency..
- Turn off burner and remove pot from heat..
- Once you have checked the Spaetzle, carefully taste the broth and add salt or pepper to taste. At this point, prior to serving, you may add the butter and/or the lemon/lime juice to taste..
- Serve and enjoy. We enjoy hearty French and Sourdough breads with the soup as well..
If you find this Chicken Spaetzle Soup (EASY 30 Minute Meal) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.