Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Ham and Cheese Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham and Cheese Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and Cheese Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and cheese potato soup recipe. You can cook ham and cheese potato soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Cheese Potato Soup:
- Provide of baking potatoes, peeled and diced.
- You need of small onion, diced.
- Use of celery, diced small.
- Use of baby carrots, diced small.
- Get of deli ham, diced small.
- You need of chicken broth, I used my own homemade because I have it. Boxed is fine.
- You need of cheese of choice.
- Get of half and half.
- Take of Green onions, sliced optional.
- Take of Salt pepper onion and garlic powders.
Instructions to make Ham and Cheese Potato Soup:
- Sauté your onions, celery, and carrots in a little olive oil. Add seasonings. Add the ham. Pour in the broth and add the potatoes..
- Cook til potatoes are tender. Lower heat and add half and half. I mash my potatoes with a potato masher but leave it chunky. Stir in cheese and cook on low until it all melts and melds. Spoon it up and garnish with green onions. We have crusty bread and butter and sliced sharp cheddar slices on the side..
If you find this Ham and Cheese Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.