Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot chicken enchilada soup recipe. To cook crock pot chicken enchilada soup you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Provide 1 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
- Provide 1 can of whole kernel corn (15.25 oz.).
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes including juice (14.5 oz.).
- Take 1 can of chicken broth (14.5 oz.).
- Prepare 1 can of enchilada sauce (10 oz.).
- Prepare 1 can of green chilies.
- Prepare 1 of white onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper, or to taste.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken breasts, then place into the bottom of a crock pot..
- Add the corn, tomatoes, chicken broth, enchilada sauce, green chiles, onion, cilantro, bay leaves, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper..
- Cook on low for 6 hours..
- Transfer the chicken to a large plate, shred the meat with two forks..
- Return the chicken to the crock pot and continue cooking for 30 minutes to 1 hour..
If you find this Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.