Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chicken & veggie curry recipe. To cook healthy chicken & veggie curry you only need 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry:
- Use of Chicken breast or thigh meat.
- Provide of Carrots.
- Provide of Onions.
- Take of Butter.
- Take of Garlic (finely chopped or thinly sliced).
- Get of Soup stock granules.
- Get of Grated potato.
- You need of Grated apple.
- Provide of or more Canned tomato (whole or diced).
- Prepare of Water.
- Get of Curry powder.
- You need of blocks Store-bought curry roux (mild-spicy or spicy).
- Prepare of Olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Yogurt.
- Provide of Honey or sugar.
- Provide of or more Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
Instructions to make Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry:
- Finely chop the onions and garlic. Mince the carrots in a food processor. Grate the apple and potato. Blend the canned tomatoes in the food processor..
- Put the finely chopped onions in a plastic container, add 1 tablespoon of butter, cover with a lid (or cling film), and microwave for 7-8 minutes..
- Pour the oil in a pot, sauté the garlic over low heat until fragrant. Add the onions from Step 2, and sauté until lightly browned. Add more oil, and fry the chicken and carrots..
- Add the water, canned tomatoes, grated vegetables and soup stock granules, and simmer for a while, skimming any scum from the surface..
- Lightly roast the curry powder in a frying pan over low heat. If you don't use any store-bought curry roux, add more curry powder..
- After simmering for 30-40 minutes, add the curry powder, and simmer for 10 minutes over low heat. Finally, add the roux, yogurt, Worcestershire-style sauce, and honey to adjust..
- You can fry the chicken before you sauté the onions (take the chicken out after frying, and set it aside). Yogurt is optional..
- If sautéing the onions is too much trouble for you, you can just lightly sauté them after microwaving. (Microwave for a little longer in this case.).
- You can grate the potato and apple directly into the pot as it simmers. You can slice the onions instead of finely chopping..
- You can use 2 cans of tomatoes, if you like. You don't have to use potato if you use store-bought curry roux..
- If you don't add the curry powder in Step 6, it will be a tomato soup.. Add more water and tomatoes to taste. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143374-healthy-chicken-tomato-soup.
- This is delicious with chicken drumettes..
- Turmeric Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143375-turmeric-rice-for-curry.
If you find this Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.