Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Home made ramen (chicken soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Home made ramen (chicken soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home made ramen (chicken soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home made ramen (chicken soup) recipe. To cook home made ramen (chicken soup) you need 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Home made ramen (chicken soup):
- Provide of chicken (boneless 0.6 kg, bone 0.4 kg).
- Take of chop onions.
- Get of knorr spice.
- Use of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Home made ramen (chicken soup):
- Wash and cut chicken into sizes.
- Put chicken in a pot, add 3 cups of water and place on a heat source.
- Add onions and knorr spice and allow to boil for 30 minutes.
- Add 1cup of water, stir and allow to boil for another 30 minutes.
- Add oil and allow to boil for 30 minutes.
- Stir and allow to boil for another 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool, juice out the bones.
- Add 1 cup of water and blend the fleshy parts with the soup.
- Its ready, can be use to prepare noodles, soup, stew or jellof rice.
- Can be stored in the fridge (frozen).
If you find this Home made ramen (chicken soup) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.