Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Butternut Squash Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash soup recipe. To make butternut squash soup you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut Squash Soup:
- Prepare of packages frozen peeled, diced butternut squash (5 cups).
- Use of olive oil.
- Get of vegetable broth.
- Use of chopped onion.
- Provide of Almond Breeze Original almond milk or Almond Breeze Original Unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare of fresh lemon juice.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of ground pepper.
- You need of sliced green onion, divided.
- Get of ground ginger.
- Take of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Get of toasted pumpkin seeds, divided.
Instructions to make Butternut Squash Soup:
- Cook squash according to package instructions; set aside..
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, 3 minutes or until softened..
- Stir in the cooked squash and vegetable broth. Remove from heat. Transfer to a blender and process 1 minute or until smooth. Return mixture to pan. Return pan to heat. Stir in almond milk, lemon juice, salt, ginger, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes or until soup is heated through..
- Divide among 4 bowls and top each with 1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds, 1 teaspoon green onions, and pepper..
If you find this Butternut Squash Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.