Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Gola kabab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gola kabab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gola kabab recipe. You can have gola kabab using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gola kabab:
- Take of Gola Kabab Recipe.
- Take 4 of person 0:20 01:10.
- You need 1/2 kg of Beef mince.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Use 4 of Fried onion.
- Take 1 tsp of All spice powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Raw papaya.
- Take 1 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 tsp of Chili powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Mace.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Get of Oil as much required.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Gola kabab:
- In chopper, put together 1/2 kg mince, fried onion and 1 tsp raw papaya..
- Chop well and mix with 1/4 tsp mace powder and 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder..
- Now add 1 tsp all spice powder, 1 tbsp Yogurt, 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste, 2 tsp Chili powder, 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder and Salt to taste..
- Now make longitudinal shape and fry in hot oil or grill over burning coals. Serve with chutney..
If you find this Gola kabab recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.