Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect L's Homemade Chicken Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect L's Homemade Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to L's Homemade Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to l's homemade chicken soup recipe. You can cook l's homemade chicken soup using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make L's Homemade Chicken Soup:
- Provide 2 of Chicken legs – separated.
- Provide 1 dash of Cumin.
- Get 2 of Carrots – sliced.
- Provide 1 of Salt & black pepper.
- Prepare 4 medium of potatoes peeled and cut into quarters.
- Use 1 of Big Onion – cut an X on it.
- Provide 1 bunch of Parsley -minced.
- You need 1/4 bunch of Dill – minced.
- Use 2 liter of Water.
Instructions to make L's Homemade Chicken Soup:
- In a 5 liter pot place the chicken legs, parsley and dill. Season with a dash of cumin, salt and pepper..
- Add the water..
- Turn the stove burner on the highest and stir gently..
- Bring to a boil..
- Add the potatoes, onion and carrots..
- Season per your taste with salt..
- Stir gently..
- Bring to a boil..
- Now turn down the stove burner to the lowest..
- Leave the pot with a lid on for 1.5 hours..
- Bon appetit!.
If you find this L's Homemade Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.