Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Sauce Simmered Hamburger Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Sauce Simmered Hamburger Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato sauce simmered hamburger gratin recipe. To make tomato sauce simmered hamburger gratin you need 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Sauce Simmered Hamburger Gratin:
- Provide of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1 of Sliced onion.
- Use 80 grams of Mushrooms (like shimeji).
- You need 1 clove of Minced garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Consomme soup stock granules.
- Take 1 can of Canned tomatoes.
- Use 8 of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 4 of Okra.
- Use 100 grams of Pizza cheese.
- Provide 1 of Panko.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
Instructions to make Tomato Sauce Simmered Hamburger Gratin:
- Make the hamburger mixture..
- Saute the garlic, onion, and mushrooms in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper..
- Pan fry one side of the hamburgers. It's fine if the burgers don't cook all the way through, just so long as both sides are nicely browned..
- Add the canned tomatoes and the consomme to Step 2..
- Add the hamburgers to the tomato sauce..
- Steam for about 10 minutes on medium-low heat..
- Done. You can eat them just like this, but there's a few more steps involved..
- Put each hamburger along with the sauce into a ovenproof dish..
- Top with cherry tomatoes and okra. Sprinkle with cheese..
- Then, top with panko and butter. Bake in the oven until browned..
- Sprinkle with parsley..
- I used this recipe to make the hamburger steaks, but you can use any recipe that you like. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/158854-umami-hamburger-steak.
If you find this Tomato Sauce Simmered Hamburger Gratin recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.