Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Goulash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goulash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goulash recipe. You can have goulash using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Goulash:
- Prepare of Beef stew meat.
- You need of Sliced Carrots (sliced on the thicker side).
- Take of 2 – 3 pounds Sliced potatoes.
- Use of Salt & Pepper.
- Get of Adobe Seasoning.
- Take of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- Provide of Italian Seasoning.
Steps to make Goulash:
- In a deep pot add olive oil to coat bottom. Add beef cubes and carrots. When the bottom of pot gets browned add a cup of water. Cook down and repeat 2-3 more times..
- Add potato slices and more water to cover everything in the pot..
- Add all seasonings – salt & pepper, Adobe, Italian seasoning, and Worcestershire Sauce..
- When potatoes are soft, add the ketchup. Cook on low all day. The longer it cooks the better it is..
- Serve with fresh buttered Italian bread and enjoy..
If you find this Goulash recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.