Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy quickie spaghetti bolognese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy quickie spaghetti bolognese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy quickie spaghetti bolognese recipe. You can cook easy quickie spaghetti bolognese using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy quickie spaghetti bolognese:
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- You need of chopped carrot (small dice).
- Provide of chopped celery.
- Provide of minced beef (depends on served).
- Prepare of bay leaf (for aroma).
- You need of salt and pepper (for tasted).
- Get of oregano spice (for aroma).
- Get of mozzarella cheese (optional).
- Prepare of prego traditional (depends to served,can replace with tomato paste and tomato puree ).
- Provide of meatball & mushroom (optional).
- Prepare of a cup of milk.
- Provide of pasta (the quantity is depends).
Instructions to make Easy quickie spaghetti bolognese:
- Put some oil with chopped holland onion,and bay leaf and wait until get light brown colour.
- After that,put in the minced beef into a hot pan until get brown colour..
- Then,add some carrot and celery (small dice).
- Then we proceed with,put in the mushroom button in can.dont forget to seasoned a lil bit time to time with salt and pepper..
- Then pour in the prego traditional,we also can replace with tomato paste and tomato puree.And pour a small cup of fresh milk,then add some meatball(optional).
- Then simmer it,and wait for 15 minutes.dont forget to boiled the pasta in about 7 minutes.ready to eat..
If you find this Easy quickie spaghetti bolognese recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.