Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Puertorican bistec (beef stew) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Puertorican bistec (beef stew) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Puertorican bistec (beef stew) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to puertorican bistec (beef stew) recipe. To make puertorican bistec (beef stew) you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Puertorican bistec (beef stew):
- Take of sirloin steak, sliced.
- Prepare of distilled vinegar.
- Use of sazon seasoning.
- Prepare of adobo season salt or to taste.
- You need of 16oz. diced tomatoes, undrained (optional).
- Take of sofrito.
- You need of black pepper.
- Use of olives with pimento.
- You need of onion, sliced half moon.
- Take of cooking wine, white or red ( I use red goya wine).
- Get of potatoes, peeled & quartered.
- Provide of 16oz. beef stock.
- Take of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use of minced garlic.
Instructions to make Puertorican bistec (beef stew):
- I start peeling cutting potatoes first & place in cold water just to get them out the way..
- Cook steak in olive oil on medium-high heat. Season with salt & pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, then add garlic..
- When steak half thoroughly cooked add vinegar and wine. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add rest of ingredients, except tomatoes. They go in last 10 minutes of cooking, if you decide to use. Bring to a boil..
- After 5 minutes of boiling, lower heat to simmer & cover. Cook for 30-45 minutes until meat tender..
- Serve with red or white rice & beans, & salad..
If you find this Puertorican bistec (beef stew) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.