Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Whosayna’s Steamed Dumplings in Chicken Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Whosayna’s Steamed Dumplings in Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Steamed Dumplings in Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s steamed dumplings in chicken soup recipe. You can cook whosayna’s steamed dumplings in chicken soup using 29 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Whosayna’s Steamed Dumplings in Chicken Soup:
- Provide of Dumplings Dough:.
- Provide 1 cup of Rice Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Corn Flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of Wholemeal Flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of Yeast.
- Get 2 tsp of Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Use of Dumplings Filling:.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of Chicken Boneless (chopped).
- You need 2 cups of Cabbage (shredd).
- You need 1/4 cup of Capsicum (cubes).
- Take of Salt (as required).
- Take 1/4 tsp of BlackPepper powder.
- Get Dash of WhitePepper.
- You need 4 of Garlic Cloves (chopped).
- Provide of Small pc of Ginger (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Green Chilli (chopped).
- Get of Soup:.
- Use 1/2 cup of Chicken Boneless (chopped).
- Use 1 of Lemon Grass (stem), chopped.
- Use of Salt (as required).
- Get 1/4 bunch of Spinach (leaves).
- Use 1/4 tsp of BlackPepper powder.
- Provide 5 of Garlic Cloves (chopped).
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger (chopped).
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Sweet Corn.
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Steamed Dumplings in Chicken Soup:
- Dumplings Dough: Mix all ingredients well, then bind soft dough using water. Let it rise, punch back and make small balls. Roll each ball into puri, do filling and seal the ball. When all done, steam in steamer. Serve in a bowl topped with soup. Dumpling Filling: Saute chicken in 2 tbsp butter till done add the rest and stirfry on high flame for 5-10mins, let it cool down and do the filling Soup: Boil chicken cubes in half of ginger, garlic and salt with water..
- When chicken is tender, remove from flame. Can shredd the chicken cubes. Put 2 tbsp Cornflour in 1/2 glass of water and mix well. Put a tbsp of butter in a pot, keep on flame add remaining ginger and garlic and saute add chicken broth, flour mixture and the rest and boil, do stir at intervals… Let it boil for 15 minutes, garnish with chopped spring onions and top up the dumplings and serve.
If you find this Whosayna’s Steamed Dumplings in Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.