Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef (or turkey) stuffed bell peppers recipe. To cook ground beef (or turkey) stuffed bell peppers you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Get of Ground Beef/Turkey.
- You need of Uncooked Rice.
- Provide of Water.
- Take of Bell Peppers (color of your choice).
- You need of Tomato Sauce.
- You need of Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Oregano, Basil, Crushed Red Pepper, Salt & Pepper..
- Take of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Instructions to make Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F..
- Cut and remove the tops of the bell peppers. Set aside..
- Place your rice and water into a medium pot, bring to boil. Then reduce heat to low, cover, and cook about 20 minutes..
- Brown the beef (or turkey) & drain any grease..
- In a bowl mix together ground meat, rice, SOME tomato sauce, SOME cheese, and the rest of the ingredients. Then spoon mixture into the 4 bell peppers. Pour remaining tomato sauce on top of the stuffed peppers..
- Let cook in pre-heated oven for 1 hour. Add remaining cheese on top during the last 10 minutes of cooking..
If you find this Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.