Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup recipe. To cook chicken soup you only need 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Soup:
- Take 1 of chicken carcass, from a roast chicken.
- Take 3 cup of leftover roast chicken meat.
- Take 3 medium of to large carrots.
- Use 1 of or 2 bouquet garni – see the tip attached to the recipe direction photo.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable stock pot (optional).
- Use 2 cup of linguine, broken into 3.
- Get 1 of A few good pinches of sea salt flakes.
Steps to make Chicken Soup:
- After roasting the chicken, remove any leftover meat and reserve in a tuppaware box in the fridge..
- Put carcass and any skin into a medium large pot and cover with water..
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 2 hours. Top up the water whenever it evaporates too much..
- Turn off heat and allow to cool..
- Pass stock through a muslin or tea towel tucked into a sieve into a large enough lidded container (you want to have about a quart of stock, maybe a little more).
- Refridgerate overnight, if possible..
- When ready to make the soup, make your bouquet garni….
- Take the lid off the stock and skim off any fat from the top..
- Pour stock into a large pot..
- Peel and slice carrots and add to the pot..
- Add the bouquet garni..
- Bring the pot to the boil, then simmer for 10 minutes..
- Remove the bouquet garni. Melt the stock pot into tge broth, if using..
- Add the linguine and cook for a further 10 minutes..
- Add the chicken, season to taste with salt, then serve in bowl. It will be very hot, so maybe let cool a little before eating..
If you find this Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.