Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Qeema Masala recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Qeema Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Qeema Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to qeema masala recipe. You can cook qeema masala using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Qeema Masala:
- You need Half of kg beef mince.
- Get 2 of medium onions chopped.
- Take 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbls of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbls of tandoori masala.
- You need 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- Use 3-4 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 tbls of fresh coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tbls of Julien cut ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 of coal for smoke.
Instructions to make Qeema Masala:
- Add all spices,ginger garlic paste, in mince with 1 cup water and cook till the mince tender..
- In other pan, add onions in oil and cook till turn it's colour in pink and soft. Then add tomatoes and cook to make gravy. When tomatoes gone mashy..
- Add spiced qeema in tomato and onions gravy and cook untill oil comes out. Sprinkle some garam masala..
- Make hole in center of the qeema and give coal smoke. Garnish with ginger, green chillies, fresh coriander and tomato slices. Yummy masala qeema is ready to serve..
If you find this Qeema Masala recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.