Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Orzo Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Orzo Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken orzo soup recipe. You can have chicken orzo soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Orzo Soup:
- Get of skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of whole peeled onion.
- Use of onion diced.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- Take of celery sliced.
- Take of peeled and sliced carrots.
- You need of can diced tomato.
- Provide of orzo pasta.
- You need of parsley.
- Use of season salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Use of hot pepper flakes.
- Get of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken Orzo Soup:
- In a large stockpot, add in chicken thighs, bay leaves, whole onion, and water. (Water should be about 1 inch above the chicken thighs. We think its about 8 cups.) Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 25 minutes. Pull out the chicken and whole onion and set aside chicken and discard onion..
- Add in carrots, celery, onion and tomato. Bring back to simmer and cook for 10 minutes. Shred chicken while vegetables are cooking..
- Add in orzo pasta and parsley, cook for 10 minutes or until al dente. Shred chicken while pasta is cooking..
- Add in shredded chicken, season salt, pepper and hot pepper flakes if desired. A little parmesan goes a long way too :).
If you find this Chicken Orzo Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.