Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef in Wine Dill Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef in Wine Dill Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything right away or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef in wine dill sauce recipe. You can have beef in wine dill sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef in Wine Dill Sauce:
- Take of round steak or stew meat.
- Take of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Provide of butter.
- Provide of onion, chopped.
- Get of mushrooms, sliced.
- Take of can beef broth.
- Get of beef bouillon cubes.
- Take of white wine.
- Take of black pepper.
- Provide of sour cream.
- Provide of dill weed.
Instructions to make Beef in Wine Dill Sauce:
- Cut meat into chunks. In a large skillet, brown meat in 2 tablespoons of butter. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Add remaining butter and saute onion, garlic and mushrooms for 5 minutes..
- Stir in flour and pepper until smooth..
- Gradually stir in broth. Bring to a boil, stirring until thickened. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes..
- Over low heat, stir in wine, sour cream and dill. Add meat and continue to cook over low heats until meat is tender..
- Serve over egg noodles, potatoes, rice or bread..
- CHEAT: I cook the meat in a pressure cooker and add it in the end. I then simmer it for a half hour..
If you find this Beef in Wine Dill Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.