Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Picadillo "ground beef" for tacos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Picadillo "ground beef" for tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Picadillo "ground beef" for tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to picadillo "ground beef" for tacos recipe. To cook picadillo "ground beef" for tacos you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Picadillo "ground beef" for tacos:
- Get of ground beef.
- Take of salsa.
- Get of beef stock.
- Prepare of cumin.
- Get of paprika.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Picadillo "ground beef" for tacos:
- Season beef with spices. Let marinate if possible. Put ground beef in a cold, large pot. Do not use oil. Ground beef makes it's own fat!.
- Drain oil. Deglaze pan with beef stock by scraping the fond off the bottom of the pot. When the brown bits are lifted off the bottom of the pot, return the beef to the pot..
- Reduce liquid until fully absorbed. Add salsa. Reduce until liquid is absorbed and you reach your desired consistency..
- Variations; Tequila, any different salsa you like, small diced bell peppers and hot peppers, shredded cheese, lime juice/zest, smoked paprika, cilantro, tomatillos, cinnamon (add before salsa).
- Also try tamarind, fresh tomatoes, sherry, sherry vinegar, zucchini, potatoes.
If you find this Picadillo "ground beef" for tacos recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.